Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richeydog
Level 7

BYUtv won't play shows that contain 1 episode

I've noticed the past 2 or 3 software updates I am unable to play shows that contain only 1 episode. For example, when I click on "Handel's Messiah", a loading screen opens, but after a few seconds it reverts back to the icon/show I originally clicked on.

All other programs will load and play as long as they have multiple episodes attached to them. I've deleted the channel, rebooted, and re-installed to no avail.

Software version 8.1.0, build 4119-04 through 4145-04.

Can anyone from roku solve this problem?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
richeydog
Level 7

Re: BYUtv won't play shows that contain 1 episode

Still not working correctly. Will someone from roku be willing to look into this issue for me? Thanks.
0 Kudos
trekkeriii
Level 10

Have you contacted BTUtv support? Likely it's a programming issue on their end.
http://trekkeriii.com/Roku_PHP_list.php
Router - ASUS RT-AC68U
ISP - TWC - 50 Mbps/5 Mbps
Net+ Cert
0 Kudos
richeydog
Level 7

"trekkeriii" wrote:
Have you contacted BTUtv support? Likely it's a programming issue on their end.

Yeah I contacted them a month ago and left a message with their technical dept. I haven't heard back yet...
0 Kudos
richeydog
Level 7

Update: For all those who are experiencing this issue. (Which is probably not too many) Smiley Wink

I received an  reply by email a few days ago. The technical dept is aware of the bug. They are working on it and will be releasing a new version soon. In the meantime they said to use the search function to find the show and watch it from there. I tried it that way and it works.
0 Kudos