Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

BTN+ crashing within 5 minutes.

Trying to watch a game on BTN+ and it goes back to the home screen within 5 minutes, multiple times. I tried the troubleshooting. Unplugged the Roku. Deleted the channel, restarted Roku and added the channel back. Reset the cable router. Each time the channel crashes back to the home screen. I was able to watch the game on my iPad without interruption while restarting the Roku, so it seems to be a Roku glitch. I have the Roku 4 4400x. Worked fine 2 weeks ago last time I watched.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: BTN+ crashing within 5 minutes.

BTN is a Premium Channel (paid for) so I definitely would deal with them directly.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Look-Here-for-Help-amp-Support-with-Channel-I...

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I thought it would be a (Roku) problem because I was able to watch the game just fine on my iPad. I didn’t know if anyone else had the same experience, maybe with another channel?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Dont know.

You can try setting the Settings/ display type to 720p.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos