Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neonbee
Level 7

BOUNCE TV

Jump to solution

Last year they made a movie in my hometown called "Marry Me This Christmas". (Ontario, Canada)

It's an exclusive movie made for BOUNCE TV and now showing ONLY in the USA.

BOUNCE TV is shown on multiple cable and satellite stations across the US, but not available in Canada at all.

Can anyone help me find a way to get it on ROKU TV?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: BOUNCE TV

Jump to solution

You would have to ask Bounce to create a channel for Roku devices. Roku does not create channels for other providers. They only offer The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player. Every other channel is someone else's responsibility to create and maintain.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
atc98092

Jump to solution

You would have to ask Bounce to create a channel for Roku devices. Roku does not create channels for other providers. They only offer The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player. Every other channel is someone else's responsibility to create and maintain.

Dan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
neonbee
Level 7

Jump to solution

Understood Dan..... was just curious if (eg) there was a private channel code that allows me to access US cable stations and then access BOUNCE TV from there?

0 Kudos
atc98092

Jump to solution

@neonbee wrote:

Understood Dan..... was just curious if (eg) there was a private channel code that allows me to access US cable stations and then access BOUNCE TV from there?

Unlikely. And Roku forbids any discussion about bypassing regional restrictions for channels. If there was such a private channel, and Roku discovered it, they would remove it in a heartbeat. They lost a major law-suit in another country because they weren't removing channels with illegal content quickly enough. 

Dan

0 Kudos