Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chht
Level 9

BLULINK NETWORK - what happened to it ?

BLULINK NETWORK - what happened to it ?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: BLULINK NETWORK - what happened to it ?

It appears to have been removed from the Channel Store.  Anytime I see something like, "Blulink Network features 80+ Channel Lineup and special live events and movie premiers" my pirate alarm bells go off.

There are two reasons I can think of that channels get removed.  One is because the developer requests it and the other is because the channel violates Roku's terms of service and Roku pulls it.  You rarely if ever hear the reason why a channel disappears.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Jim_Gauthier_Jr
Level 7

TV Hub on Roku "contains over 80+ television channels for your entertainment" and the developer is Blulink Broadcast Network. Version 1.2 August 17,  2021 has 102 channels as of 10/28/2021. A few don't work. It costs $4.99. I got it free a couple weeks ago and went to add it to my other Roku account today and saw the price. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I'd be wary of paying $5 for this.  It's likely to be gone without warning.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos