Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: BET + App not working after 1 day of free trial

Jump to solution

@msbarr33

Thanks for the post.

If you are trying to cancel a subscription, have you tried logging into your Roku account online and selecting Manage your subscriptions?

For more detailed information about how to cancel or manage your subscription, visit our Support page here: Cancel a subscription

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Channel access inquiry: Can't access my bet+ subscription

Jump to solution

So the operator is unavailable at bet+ and I can't access my subscription it keeps coming up: $ free trial 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't access my bet+ subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @MsBlackrose13,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having difficulties accessing your subscription for BET+.

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

1. Are you being prompted with an error message?
  2. Could you please verify if the issue you are running into is when you're accessing the content of BET+ standalone or through The Roku channel?
  3. What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tired
Streaming Star

Re: Channel access inquiry: Can't access my bet+ subscription

Jump to solution

Hey if you have access to another streaming service that supports BET+ it’ll work there. I cancelled my BET+ subscription and recently started a new one through Apple Tv+ and that one works.

0 Kudos