Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starlinjav
Level 7

Ayuda para instalar Disney Plus en República Dominicana

No logro agregar Disney Plus, ya he intentado restablecer de fabrica y agregarla con un código y nada que lo consigo

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ayuda para instalar Disney Plus en República Dominicana

Hi @Starlinjav,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be noted that we support English in the Roku Community and translate to respond to an unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.

You'll want to contact that channel/service provider directly for more information about their service available on the Roku platform.
We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in the Dominican Republic at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
lenlujano
Level 7

I have the same problem I could not installed Disney Plus in Venezuela, I bought the roku device in USA.

Please, help me. Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

We appreciate your Roku Community post, @lenlujano.
Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. We suggest you reach out to the channel directly to let them know you want their streams available on Roku devices in your region.

Thanks for your interest and we hope to expand our presence soon. 

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@lenlujano If Disney+ is available in your country, but you can't install it on a Roku, you need to contact Disney to get that changed. Only Disney can control in which country their channel can be installed. Roku cannot override the settings from the channel developer, in this case Disney.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos