Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDC1
Level 7

Axle channel

Jump to solution

Just now added Axle channel to my Roku account and was promptly charged the $12.99 per month fee. Going to that channel it sends me Frapple channel and they want $11.99 per month to join. Why can't I access the Axle channel that I paid the 1st month charge for this premium channel? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Axle channel

Jump to solution

@HDC1 

Thanks for the update.

For other customers, feel free to delete and remote the AXLE channel from your Home screen as we have taken the appropriate action on this channel.

We will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ringovac
Level 7

Jump to solution

Beware before subscribing to any channels developed by Frabble TV. That goes for Dazone TV, Axle, AMN, Frabble and any other channel that says "Developed by Frabble TV." All these channels are run by some kid named Damien. He takes your money and gives you little or no service. BUYER BEWARE!!! Either the channel won't open at all or you get a selection of 11 movies for $12 a month.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ringovac @HDC1 

Thanks for the posts and bringing this to our attention.

We are currently looking into this issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
ringovac
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks Danny. Some of Frabble TV's channels don't open at all, and some prompt you to go to a website to sign up and pay more money after already paying through Roku. I was billed $12.99 by Roku after subscribing to Axle. When opening the channel, a message comes up to go to https://www.frabbletv.com to sign up and get a code. When signing up at that website, they ask for credit card information for them to charge another $11.99. I already spent $12.99 for 1 month and now they want another $11.99. Plus I'm not giving out my credit card info to a random website. I signed up and payed through Roku because I know and trust Roku.

0 Kudos
damienbadura
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi,

We Are Sorry To Here You Have Had These Issues Smiley Sad 

Damien The Site Owner Is No Longer Apart Of Frabble TV Or Any Other Streaming Service Owned By Frabble TV This Is Because We Did Have Issues With Him In Previous Acts,

We Now Run Frabble TV & Any Other Streaming Network By Them,

-Sincerly,

Samsung Corporations 

0 Kudos
damienbadura
Level 7

Jump to solution

Please Email Us:

Support@frabbletv.com

0 Kudos
HDC1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you, Danny! I have since heard back from Roku...they are doing the right thing in refunding my $12.99 AXLE fee. I have also deleted AXLE.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@HDC1 

Thanks for the update.

For other customers, feel free to delete and remote the AXLE channel from your Home screen as we have taken the appropriate action on this channel.

We will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos