Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Autoplay on Disney Plus

When I finish an episode on Disney Plus it goes back to the home screen instead of playing the next episode. When I looked up how to fix it, it said to go to edit profiles but when I go to edit my profile on my Roku stick there isn’t an option to enable Autoplay. Anyone know what I could try?

15 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Autoplay on Disney Plus

Having the same problem. I'm hoping to find an answer here. I swear I could see the autoplay and now it's gone and my app stopped autoplaying. So frustrating.

Highlighted
Level 7

Mines even worse. If I don't click next episode manually and let the timer do it automatically, the Roku freezes, crashes, and then reboots.

Roku Ultra 2017

Highlighted
Level 7

Same issue here!!!! So annoying :-/

Highlighted
Level 10

@AH1995 wrote:

When I finish an episode on Disney Plus it goes back to the home screen instead of playing the next episode. When I looked up how to fix it, it said to go to edit profiles but when I go to edit my profile on my Roku stick there isn’t an option to enable Autoplay. Anyone know what I could try?

i don't use that channel...have you tried editing profile on the website?

Highlighted
Level 7

I have tried that. On the website my Autoplay is on but it still doesn’t work on the app

Highlighted
Level 10

system restart.

if no go,turn it off,save and turn it back on,restart.

other then that, contact their support.

Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same problem... the only thing I can do to stop it is hit the back button before the timer runs out and select the next episode manually. Haven't heard of any solutions, even after contacting disney+

Highlighted
Level 7

Ugh.. Roku is the only device my shows don't autoplay.. so frustrating. Doesn't look like they're on a hurry to fix it either. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Go to profile selection page (where you select your profile), click on edit profile, then turn on autoplay.

0 Kudos