Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel52
Level 7

Audio on Crave

Jump to solution

J'ai acheté le Roku Express le 19 janvier 2021. Je l'ai installé sur un téléviseur Pionneer 42 pouces de l'année 2007. Je ne peux pas modifier l'audio sur certaines séries TV avec Crave (ex. His Dark Materials de l'angais au français)

Je peux visionner la série sur mon PC en français avec mon compte Crave mais pas sur mon téléviseur avec Roku et la chaine Crave.

J'ai comme réponse que l'option audio est par défaut seulement pour cette série J'ai vérifié avec Crave et tout est OK. Il me reste avec Roku pour modifier s'il y a lieu.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Audio on Crave

Jump to solution

@Daniel52 wrote:

I purchased the Roku Express on January 19, 2021. I installed it on a Pionneer 42 inch television from the year 2007. I cannot modify the audio on some TV series with Crave (eg His Dark Materials from English to French) I can watch the series on my PC in French with my Crave account but not on my TV with Roku and the Crave channel. My answer is that the audio option is default only for this series. I checked with Crave and everything is OK. I still have Roku to edit if necessary.

@Daniel52 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Crave support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Crave support here: https://www.crave.ca/en/support

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Daniel52 wrote:

I purchased the Roku Express on January 19, 2021. I installed it on a Pionneer 42 inch television from the year 2007. I cannot modify the audio on some TV series with Crave (eg His Dark Materials from English to French) I can watch the series on my PC in French with my Crave account but not on my TV with Roku and the Crave channel. My answer is that the audio option is default only for this series. I checked with Crave and everything is OK. I still have Roku to edit if necessary.

@Daniel52 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Crave support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Crave support here: https://www.crave.ca/en/support

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Daniel52
Level 7

Jump to solution

Merci.