Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tieta

Audio in spanish

Jump to solution

Every time I play something on Netflix it’s in Spanish and I have to change each and every episode or movie. Anyone else having this problem?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Audio in spanish

Jump to solution

@Tieta 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Audio in spanish

Jump to solution

@Tieta 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Netflix support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Netflix support here: https://help.netflix.com/en/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Audio in spanish - Highway to Heaven

Jump to solution

Hi @notwokecac,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We are currently aware of the issue with Highway to heaven that is in the Spanish language and is hoping to have a further resolution soon. We'll get back to you once we have an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.
We appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Diet1964

Jump to solution

Having the same issue with all shows, not only Highway to Heaven, beginning to think it was my new tv,: Very frustrated: Even placed my Goggle Mini next to the tv, Asked it to translate so I could follow allong. (works!)

0 Kudos

Re: Audio in spanish - fear itself

Jump to solution

Anyone know if this problem with the Spanish audio will be fixed? Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Audio in spanish - fear itself

Jump to solution

Hi @Bobbymustard,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? How long has the issue been occurring? Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on? Does this happen on all movies/shows or just specific titles? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
ShirlsFarm

Jump to solution

0 Kudos