Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kgboyd
Level 8

Re: NBC, Peacock,, Oxygen, SYFY Apps auto zooms

Jump to solution

After I did the reset, everything went back to normal. We've had no issues since

BCRouk111970
Level 8

Jump to solution

I wish mine did

0 Kudos
Eddie_T
Level 9

Jump to solution

My ROKU 3800 streamed normally for NBC episodes of Blacklist and New Amsterdam tonight.

Rosel54
Level 7

Re: Are your channels appearing zoomed during playback? Check here!

Jump to solution

Roku TV- 7827X onn.model 100012584

serial #YN0093863774

deivce ID M059D9863774

channel not working is the NBC app- version 7.18 

entire NBC app zooms in on all channels

Issue ID 74-208-092

0 Kudos
skirzi
Level 7

Jump to solution

Receive a solution from support that actually fixed this. Going on a week and have been good, no issues in any apps. Hope it works for someone else as well:

We understand that you have reinstalled the channels before performing the reset. Please remove NBC and Discovery Plus channel and try installing them again after a software update as below: Press the home button on the Roku remote > Settings > System > System update > Check now. Press the home button on the Roku remote > Settings > System > System restart > Restart

There was no software update, but something about this process fixed it. I had reinstalled apps multiple times, reset the entire box twice, swapped out cables, tried different ports, on and on and on. The above appears to have finally solved it on my soundbar. 

View solution in original post

BCRouk111970
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thank You for this answer, I will try it tonight.

0 Kudos
EmmyT
Level 7

Jump to solution

1. Model 3710RW ROKU Express+

2.  Serial YUOONC397193

3.  Device ID  A9276N397193

4.  Channel. EVENTIVE

5.  EVENTIVE scheduled movies for groups. I register to watch a movie through AARP. I cannot watch anything on this channel because the home screen is zoomed so cannot see a button to Watch Now. The options star button doesn't work either.

6. Issue ID  93-234-734

0 Kudos
rkushard2wrkwth
Level 7

Jump to solution

The two streaming sticks we have are both zoomed on the main menu losing content on the left side and bottom at a minimum. Seems to also be the Hulu channel at least. The TV's present flawlessly on over the air channels.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@rkushard2wrkwth

Thanks for the post.

Is this the only channel that you are experiencing this issue? Have you tried removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
BCRouk111970
Level 8

Jump to solution

This has been resolved some time ago

0 Kudos