Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisacwms
Level 9

Re: Are you being returned to Home screen after selecting a channel?

Jump to solution

yes i had that issue as well, sometimes it just goes bk to what ever im watching or i exit and go back into the movie and it seems to be fine.. the first time it happened, i deleted app and it was fine to go back to whatever i was watching.. the message i got was was no more space available for the movie i was watching.. i hadnt downloaded anything just picked a show from my app that was already there.. i have a Horense Tv with roku bought it 2020 from walmart 35' tv

0 Kudos
lisacwms
Level 9

Jump to solution

sorry addendum, 

0 Kudos
Mamato
Level 7

Re: Roku Keeps Returning to Home Screen

Jump to solution

I just started having this issue as well with all apps except Netflix. 
model 3810X

software version 10.0.0

sn 213972131565

Tried rebooting several times as well as moving to different hdmi ports. Nothing is working.  We need a resolution on this. 

0 Kudos
error51
Level 7

Jump to solution

I recently got an update, i still can not get into any channels even after updating, removing and re-adding channels, and disconnecting and reconnecting to the tv

0 Kudos
ArtistPSW1
Level 8

Re: Keeps going back to home screen

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the same! 3 apps go back to the Home Screen. Been like that for 4 days now

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@ArtistPSW1, have you checked for updates from Settings->System->System updates?  Have you restarted/rebooted everything - modem/router and Roku?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
lisacwms
Level 9

Re: Roku Keeps Returning to Home Screen

Jump to solution

Did you try unplugging tv from outlet??? That’s what I did

0 Kudos
ArtistPSW1
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yes, all good. I actually unplugged my Roku TV for a few seconds and plugged it back in. It did the trick! So all good now. Thank you 

0 Kudos
KK86
Level 7

Re: Roku TV (TCL)

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problems with prime and Netflix. But Hulu and Disney work fine. What do I do now 

0 Kudos
bunnii
Level 7

Philips | RokuTV Channels crashing

Jump to solution

As of last night whenever I attempt opening any channel on my roku TV, it loads for about 5 seconds and then immediately goes back to the homescreen. I’ve tried uninstalling + reinstalling the apps, however the same issue persists. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos