Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
error51
Level 7

Re: Are you being returned to Home screen after selecting a channel?

Jump to solution

Roku Model: 9102RW - Roku Streambar

SN: YL00D8774424

Device ID: B1108D774424

Channels with issue: All

Issue ID: 24-254-835

Brand new from the store, factory reset 2 times, followed directions in post

0 Kudos
Rcraig601
Level 7

Jump to solution

Me too . Goes back to Home Screen for the last 4 days. Can’t watch my regular favorites like roku, filmrise, crackle, tubi, stars. I need help!!

0 Kudos
torbrooks
Level 7

Re: Channels crashing on Ultra

Jump to solution

I have bought more than 20 roku devices for myself and friends.  I have a box of old rokus in my storage area because I upgrade as soon as a new unit comes out with new features.  I never had an issue before the 4800.  If this  issue is not fixed or they can get me a functional box I am throwing every one of them out and never purchasing another roku device. 

The lack of support and disregard of our time has crossed the line.  Having us jump through hoops that lead to nothing is downright criminal.  

I have looked into the Nvidea shield and will be purchasing one during some downtime.    

0 Kudos
BiraDeAraujo
Level 7

Failing Roku

Jump to solution

I have 3 Roku express. And they are about 1 year old. They will scramble the image and go the back to home page. One will have to reload the show to resume watching. Do they have a limited life?

0 Kudos
Vegasnoonan
Level 7

Re: A&E won't stream live

Jump to solution

Same issue, just started few wks ago. Only A&E app and History app. Click on live tb goes back 2 Roku homepage. I do have Directv, I AM logged in. It sometimes works sometimes doesnt. I have bad weather here use Roku when satellite cant get clear signal. Every other apps work fine, and A&E plus History app dont do this all the time but apx 75% of time. My daughter has an appletv, no issues. If not fixed soon im returning roku

0 Kudos
Vegasnoonan
Level 7

Re: A&E won't stream live

Jump to solution

I did all that its A&E & History i am logged in w my paid tv provider. I uninstalled, reinstalled app. I reset Roku b4 turn off & redownload apps. I reset wifi, everything possible. Even cleared cache on Roku w home 5x, up, rew 1x, ffwd 2x still doesnt work

0 Kudos
lisacwms
Level 9

Jump to solution

I had same issue. I unplugged tv for 30 sec replugged and everything was fine. 

0 Kudos
AbeR
Level 7

Re: My Roku keeps force closing back to home screen

Jump to solution

New ultra lt 3 days old  same problem.  Hard wired .power on power strip same as tv. Bandwidth saver off. Happens within 5 min if first  use. Then continues. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @lisacwms

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us specifically the issue you're running into? Does it only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device? Please let us know as well the troubleshooting steps you've done so we know what steps we should take next. 

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
lisacwms
Level 9

Jump to solution

I have a Hirense Roku Tv 32' with apps and at first everytime i clicked on nextflix app or prime video app on my tv, it would return to home screen.. i reset it from settings which did nothing, so i just unplugged it for about 30 sec. am bam everything is fine now..it also would warn me no more space to continue watching the movie try back later.. i would back out of the movie and thn go back into it and it was fine.. one time it happen i just deleted a app that i wasnt using.. no issues since

0 Kudos