Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lillsydd
Level 7

Apps won’t load please help

I have had so much trouble in the last three days with the tv I went to update the software couldn’t on my wifi even though I just got my wifi fixed so it was working perfectly fine tv wouldn’t update on the wifi so I used my phone got everything set up connected it back to my wifi and now every app I open says can’t connect to the internet I tried to reset my wifi twice and it just doesn’t connect to my wifi says it can’t load the setup anybody else had this problem?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Apps won’t load please help

@Lillsydd 

I think I'm following the issue. Essentially, your Roku won't stay connected to WiFi. Is that correct? If not, restate the issue.

If your Roku won't stay connected to WiFi, there are a few things to check. First, let's try to narrow down by getting more information about your setup.

What is your Roku model number and Roku software version? Settings > System > About

On what band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz) does your network operate? What channel?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos