Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ebrandt10

Apps disappeared

I opened up my Roku and all of my apps got deleted. I don’t even have the App Store anymore to add them back. My software is up to date. Why would this have happened? And how do I get my apps back?? 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Apps disappeared

I don't know the answer, but you may want to perform a factory reset.  If you link to the same Roku account all your channels/apps should be reinstalled.

https://support.roku.com/article/208757008-How-to-factory-reset-before-returning-selling-or-gifting

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Apps disappeared

@Ebrandt10 wrote:

I opened up my Roku and all of my apps got deleted. I don’t even have the App Store anymore to add them back. My software is up to date. Why would this have happened? And how do I get my apps back?? 

So, what is on your Roku menu? 

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Marni116

Re: Apps disappeared restart corrected

I turned on my Roku and all apps were gone as well as the App Store.  I did a system restart and it was all corrected and all my apps were restored.  

0 Kudos
Marni116

Re: Apps disappeared. System restart

System restart worked for me

0 Kudos