Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Njdiamondback
Level 7

Apple tv

Jump to solution

Since the Apple TV+ update I can no longer watch Apple TV on my Roku. We have the new Apple device in the other room attached to a tv in there. But a Roku in the living room. Have done the usual trick.  Uninstalled, rebooted, updated , reinstalled blah blah blah. Getting very annoyed. We paid for the service for a year and now can’t use in the main living area. 
any suggestions???

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Apple tv

Jump to solution

@Njdiamondback

Thanks for the post.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Apple TV directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Apple TV channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://support.apple.com/apple-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Njdiamondback

Thanks for the post.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Apple TV directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Apple TV channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://support.apple.com/apple-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Njdiamondback
Level 7

Jump to solution

We reached out to Apple support on Thursday night. Spent two hours on the phone trying several things. Needless to say, it was sent the engineering department to see if they could help. Will post update when I have more to tell. 

njdiamondback

0 Kudos
mktaylor
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did you get any help from Apple? I had the same problem, and went to engineer and ultimately they said it was a Roku problem.

0 Kudos
mjmsp54
Level 7

Re: Apple tv+ reply to my video loading problem

Jump to solution

That's the same answer I got from Apple TV support and engineering; it's a ROKU problem.  

0 Kudos