Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Apple TV "Content Unavailable"

I just bought a Roku Ultra (2019) to access the Apple TV app and have not had any issues till I bought the Rambo Collection. Parts 1-3 play fine but Part 4 brings up a screen saying"Content Unavailable" use an Apple device or PC to access this content. Anyone else encounter this?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
makdude
Level 7

Re: Apple TV "Content Unavailable"

Yes, same here and haven’t found a solution yet. Mine is with a 1 episode tv show. Only item that won’t play in my entire library. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ErickaJ
Level 7

Re: Apple TV "Content Unavailable"

I have same problem! Apple TV worked fine on my TV but now I get “content unavailable” on everything, please try again. I tried resetting it to no avail. I read hooking it up via HDMI would maybe work but I am already hooked up via that. I am going to try deleting the app and reinstalling it to see if anything changes but from what I read this is an Apple issue since their newest update. I bought the Roku especially to watch AppleTV and Disney +. Getting a little annoyed at this point. Anyone come up with a solve yet? 

0 Kudos