Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Apple,TV jerky video

Jump to solution

AppleTV Roku Ultra - if I watch a video, then start another one, whether it ran one second or two hours, the next video will only play key frames (look jerky) and run slowly

Theybalso don’t continue playing TV shows when an episode ends, but pretty sure they consider that a feature. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Apple,TV jerky video

Jump to solution

A factory reset solved my problem 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 7

Jump to solution

Similar.

First video plays fine but second and subsequent playbacks of the same or different videos gets intermittently jerky.

The sound plays ok but the video seems to skip a few frames regularly (about every 1.5s).

I guess the rest of the video must be running slowly too or the sound wouldn't tie up.

Anyhow after the pain of logging into it (you sent a code to what Apple device? I don't own one) and buying a video (put my payment into iTunes store? Where?) this was the final straw for Apple TV. 🤣

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

A factory reset solved my problem 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos