Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blujay718
Channel Surfer

Re: Apple TV channel - Login Failure

Jump to solution
The tv is already updated to 9.2. It still won’t work. I now have a ticket open with Apple
SpiderJerusalem
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
Just to throw in here, I ha e the same issue on my TCL Roku TV. I’ve tried all the suggestions posted except for Location Services and a different WiFi. I plan to setup my phone as a hotspot and try that route. Will report in later.
SpiderJerusalem
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
Sorry to report that I had no luck getting it to work this evening. No location services to turn on, but I did make sure there was a zip code entered. Then I connected to a different WiFi network (my mobile phone) and after uninstall/reinstall, no change in the error. I have a 7101X.
0 Kudos
Blujay718
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
Same. I can’t try a different Wi-Fi and when I try to change location services in the app it goes back to off right away. Super frustrating.
0 Kudos
CT415

Jump to solution
I have a TCL TV and so there’s no SD card. Has there been a solution to this yet? I can open the app but can’t log in.
0 Kudos
fa

Jump to solution

I filed a support case with Apple last Wednesday, after escalating and talking with diverse number of reps with different levels of expertise.

They are aware of the issue, and told me they will communicate progress this Wednesday 11/20.

Will update after talking with them.

BTW, the issue is not solved at all for TCL Roku TVs.

NYArson
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
Having the same issue with TCL, but my Roku Premiere signed in no problem.
SpiderJerusalem
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

fa, you're my hero. Have they gotten back to you today?

NYArson
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
I opened a ticket with apple shortly after the app release and haven't heard anything yet, I consistently check to see if there's a new version of Apple TV or if the TV updated just so that I could try to see if it'll work at that time.
707Killa

Jump to solution
Any updates ? I also have a TCL tv with roku 7105x and have done all steps and still get the verification failed screen. I am on 9.2 and still no correction. I’ve spent a total of 6 hours rebooting . Deleting re downloading apps and this thing does not work.