Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wacoed
Level 7

Apple TV Landing Page

I have five Roku's set up. All have the same channels. I have one Roku that is causing an issue on the Apple TV landing page. It is the ONLY Roku that cause this problems. If I select a movie shown, it plays flawlessly. Below pics show the issue. I rarely use the TV in this room so it is possible that a setting on it was changed but doubtful. I have reset any number of times and checked the updates. Again, other four work flawlessly. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

CorrectCorrectIncorrectIncorrect

0 Kudos
2 Replies
wacoed
Level 7

Re: Apple TV Landing Page

I forgot to provide the model of the Roku with issues. It is a Premier model 4620X. I have two of those. Two 3900X and one 3600X.

Sorry

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Apple TV Landing Page

@wacoed 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos