Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepakramnath
Level 7

Apple TV 3 Month Trial - Bought a new Roku 2020 Ultra and no upgrade

Hi - 

I recently bought a Roku Ultra (4800 series) for Black Friday via Amazon. It advertised on the product page (and I have seen this on the Roku site) that if you buy a new Roku product and activate it before 1/31/2020, you will be able to get a three month trial for Apple TV.

I activated my new device last week and I still have not received an email about my upgrade offer. I checked "My Offers" on bought the webpage and the app and I don't see it as well. I made sure the Roku emails were not going to a Junk Page or My Promotions in Gmail as well. 

I have searched other related topics on the community board and messaged a Roku employee who said to PM them if anyone was having issues (have not received a message back yet). I figured I would try to the community page as well to see if anyone knows of solve or something I am not doing correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
Ndokiss
Level 7

Re: Apple TV 3 Month Trial - Bought a new Roku 2020 Ultra and no upgrade

I’m in the same boat as well. Exact same story, bought it from Amazon on Black Friday and still no code. You were better in getting an employee email. I was told due to covid, they have no phone support. This service is quite disappointing. And roku need to own up to their deal. 
Not sure I would recommend this product to others based on the trade gimmick. 

everything else about the box is fine.