Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsgtiger
Reel Rookie

Anyone having trouble with the UK Entertainment Channel?

I was subscribed to the UK Entertainment Channel.  It's a wonderful channel.  I had to update my credit card info and the channel expired.  I immediately tried to renew it which didn't work and then I tried to repurchase it but that didn't work.  The channel is still listed on my Roku screen and I can't seem to remove it.  I think that if I can remove it, I can re-purchase it again.  Roku support was not able to help and suggested I contact the channel.  I have not been able to locate the contact info for UK Entertainment.  Can anyone offer ideas or help?  Thank you!

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Anyone having trouble with the UK Entertainment Channel?

@lsgtiger 

First, in a browser, log in to https://my.roku.com and log in. Then go to the Account Information page. See the email address?

Next, on your Roku, go to Settings > System > About

Verify the email address is the same.

Then, back in a browser, go to the Payment Page. https://my.roku.com/payment/account

Ensure a valid payment method is set up.

Then, go to https://channelstore.roku.com/details/38b4268240000746e7b87e2c7a6b9392/uk-entertainment

Do you have the option to Subscribe? If so, you can subscribe from there if you like.

If along the way, anything didn't match or otherwise show as expected, let us know if we can help resolve.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Maybe this will help:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/UK-Entertainment-Trying-to-resubscribe/td-p/7...

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
matrixebiz
Roku Guru

Hello, you'll want to use the new channel called The UK Leisure Channel.

moonflower21
Reel Rookie

I had the same exact issue. It was so annoying. I emailed matrixebiz.net They told me to purchase the UK Leisure channel, it has the same channels as UK Entertainment. I also updated my subscription payment and it worked! I was finally able to delete the UK Entertainment channel from the home screen after that.  

Hello, I have been unable to find the new UK Leisure Channel after scrolling through all the International channels available on Roku.  Can you help?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @PetalAnnie12

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For more information about that channel's availability and functionality, you'll want to contact UK Leisure Channel's customer support team to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Tigergold
Reel Rookie

Were you able to locate UK Leisure TV? I've found there's another channel R🇬🇧KU, that's the same line up.  It will let you subscribe even if you're subscribed to UK Live Entertainment. 

However, neither of these channels offers BBC or ITV, just very odd items like CBS Reality and other CBS stations,  the Food Network, CourtTV, etc.  I've emailed Matrixebiz to no avail.   Is anyone else finding the line up changed or is the BBC/ITV offering more Leisure TV?

0 Kudos
moonflower21
Reel Rookie

Yes. Email Matrixebiz.net Someone will get back to you and explain the issue.

0 Kudos
Tigergold
Reel Rookie

Thanks,  I have twice with no response.  Appreciate the response

0 Kudos