Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having trouble using the IFC app?

I downloaded the IFC app and I've used it previously, but now if I click on it the IFC logo displays briefly and it returns to the Roku homescreen. I tried deleting it and downloading it again but no dice.

5 REPLIES 5
BumzyAsh

Re: Anyone else having trouble using the IFC app?

Same issue

mkrysko

Also having the same issue

MPDCMPO

Same here!

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@dbclevenger @MPDCMPO @mkrysko @BumzyAsh 

Thanks for the post.

Please make sure when removing the channel, that you restart the device before adding the channel back again.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to IFC directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the IFC channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
UNOhWhen

Yes; I have.

First, let me say I don't know when you wrote your question, bite is currently Sept '22.

I, too used the IFC app, but unlike you,,I eagerly used it. I only found out it's 'no longer supported' today (4 Sept).

Though I've no clue why IFC's done this, but, I can tell you this; when I launched the IFC app,, it simply said (after logging in) 'no longer supported'

What I've done is signed in with my provider, through it's app, and - @AT least for now - I'll watch it that way.

0 Kudos