Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eman926
Level 8

Anybody else get the Spectrum TV app back?

Yesterday I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Spectrum TV app only to find out about the dispute after uninstalling it.   I saw that the Spectrum TV was back about 20 minutes ago on my Roku!  Did everybody else get it back, or was this just a glitch on my Roku?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Leftstrat
Level 8

Re: Anybody else get the Spectrum TV app back?

Didn't do a uninstall/reinstall.  My Spectrum app is still working. 

2 roku streaming sticks, 1 roku streaming stick+
0 Kudos
JC12
Level 9

I uninstalled and couldn’t reinstall. No Spectrum for me. I’m very sad, ROKU SUCKS!! I have everything ROKU and now can’t watch Spectrum.

ElliePie
Level 7

Mine is not back on any of my 5 Rokus. I am not a happy customer. 

eman926
Level 8

Weird.  Must be a glitch on my Roku then.

0 Kudos
Robneace31
Level 8

We just noticed that ours is not playing on our ROKU devices. Not happy at all! 

we moved our sons Xbox into another room so we could have the living room back now NO Spectrum on ROKU. 
this is not right!

nocable
Level 11

Installed a new Roku for a neighbor, in place of an older Roku, which had the Spectrum channel on it. After installing the new Roku, and letting the channels auto-populate to it, we had the Spectrum channel. I selected it to see if it would pull up Spectrum channels, and it did.

Then, the next day, the Spectrum Roku channel was gone from the Roku.

How did that happen?? Who removed it, Spectrum, or Roku. I know Roku has the power to remove a channel from a Roku. The mystery deepens....

2018 Ultra 4660
0 Kudos