Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tecmo_SB_Guy
Level 7

Any SpeedTest channel replacement out there?

I just noticed today that the SpeedTest channel doesn't work anymore.

Just wondering, if there's another Roku channel available (public or private) that can test the speed of my Roku the way SpeedTest did?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
lion7718
Level 8

Re: Any SpeedTest channel replacement out there?

None that I know of.
Roku Stick: 3800RW
Roku Stick: 3800X
Roku Stick: 3600X (Died)
Roku 1 SE: 2710X (Retired)
Roku 2 XS: 3100X (Retired)
0 Kudos
overtimeman
Level 7

You can use the one Netflix has in it's settings.Click Settings,get help,check your network.Isn't the most accurate cause on the Roku4 wireless I get 22 with a 100/10 internet speed.On the 2nd generation Fire TV wireless I get the full 100.Both are 30 feet away from the router with a direct line of view.Go figure.
I used to have a life before Roku!
0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 11

Vudu also has a Speediest that works pretty well.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
empirefalls
Level 7

vudu's speed test has been removed.

Speed test channel , long gone. A favorite.  Even if the speed test results were not very accurate, the channel gave a quick look, one click away,  if one was still connected to the internet and a good idea of the speed.

nothing is FREE on Roku any longer and of course FREE movies is not free if you watch ads

0 Kudos