Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RJR
Level 7

America’s Greatest 70’s Hits

Jump to solution
Subject: America’s Greatest 70’s Hits.
I have Roku TV that gives me access to the subject programming. For some reason I am not able to access it now. When I click on it the screen (let’s call it A) gives me two boxes: 1 for the subject programming and 2 for search. When I click on the first the system appears to be loading then stops after about 1/5 of the blue bar and automatically takes me back to the screen A. When I click on search I fill in the subject programming, I click on it and am immediately sent back to screen A. This Is an unending circle.

If anyone reading this post has an explanation and/or guidance on how to fix this, I would much appreciate it.

Bob
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Re: America’s Greatest 70’s Hits

Jump to solution

I installed the channel and tried it, and had the same results as you did. I suggest contacting the channel provider, although I have no idea who that might be. There isn't anything Roku can to to fix a misbehaving channel. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Jump to solution

I installed the channel and tried it, and had the same results as you did. I suggest contacting the channel provider, although I have no idea who that might be. There isn't anything Roku can to to fix a misbehaving channel. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RJR
Level 7

Jump to solution
Thank you for your quick and helpful response!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
kellyhale
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! That's working!

run 3

0 Kudos