Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJR
Level 7

America’s Greatest 70’s Hits

Jump to solution
Subject: America’s Greatest 70’s Hits.
I have Roku TV that gives me access to the subject programming. For some reason I am not able to access it now. When I click on it the screen (let’s call it A) gives me two boxes: 1 for the subject programming and 2 for search. When I click on the first the system appears to be loading then stops after about 1/5 of the blue bar and automatically takes me back to the screen A. When I click on search I fill in the subject programming, I click on it and am immediately sent back to screen A. This Is an unending circle.

If anyone reading this post has an explanation and/or guidance on how to fix this, I would much appreciate it.

Bob
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Level 16

Re: America’s Greatest 70’s Hits

Jump to solution

I installed the channel and tried it, and had the same results as you did. I suggest contacting the channel provider, although I have no idea who that might be. There isn't anything Roku can to to fix a misbehaving channel. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

I installed the channel and tried it, and had the same results as you did. I suggest contacting the channel provider, although I have no idea who that might be. There isn't anything Roku can to to fix a misbehaving channel. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RJR
Level 7

Jump to solution
Thank you for your quick and helpful response!
0 Kudos
kellyhale
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! That's working!

run 3

0 Kudos