Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jshaner01
Reel Rookie

Amc+ issue. Library missing first 2 episodes of current season 7b.

Jump to solution

i subscribe just for The Walking Dead and Fear Twd. Season 7b just resumed but for the past week or 2, they removed the first 2 episodes of 7b (episodes 9 and 10) from library. Today they released episode 11 on time but I cannot watch until they put episodes 9 & 10 back in the library.  Please get word out that these need to be re added to the library. Been waiting patiently.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jshaner01
Reel Rookie

Re: Amc+ issue. Library missing first 2 episodes of current season 7b.

Jump to solution

well somebody got the message. After waiting 10 days, the problem was resolved 1 hour after i posted this. Thanks to whomever assisted in resolving this!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

That isn’t a Roku issue. Ask AMC. AMC controls what is released and what you can watch. Not Roku

0 Kudos
Jshaner01
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

it states at the top that they offer assistance for contacting their channel publishers. Which is why i posted in the channel issue forum.

Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The channel developer is AMC. Not Roku. Did you subscribe through Roku or AMC? Always subscribe directly through the individual website and not Roku. Either way it’s not a Roku issue 

EDBCB7CC-EEB0-4965-8BEC-1047A2D931AF.jpeg

0 Kudos
Jshaner01
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

well somebody got the message. After waiting 10 days, the problem was resolved 1 hour after i posted this. Thanks to whomever assisted in resolving this!

Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Jshaner01  It wasn’t Roku. They have nothing to do the content from within a channel that they do not develop 

0 Kudos
Jshaner01
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i realize this, but i was forced to subscribe through roku. There are several other channel specific questions in the forum i posted in. I didnt expect that quick of a fix, I was just originally looking for help in contacting the specific publishers. Coincidence or not, Its been resolved. Thanks

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Forced to subscribe? No one forced you to subscribe through Roku. I have about 8 things I am subscribed to and none are through Roku. Roku does not control the content in any channel that they don’t develop. Either does Amazon or Google 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Ello2022 Relax.  The original poster probably realizes that Roku does not develop the channels and can not fix the problem, however I have seen many helpful answers to channel questions on this forum.  I think this may be a good place to seek help on channel issues.  AMC+ may not have a forum to ask for help.  I don't have AMC+ so I don't know.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Jshaner01 

Good to hear you found your issue resolved.  Feel free to reach out to the Roku Community with any questions you have with your Roku.  Always welcome to see if other users are experiencing similar problems when you run into an issue or have questions.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102