Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esmerelda
Level 7

Amazon prime issues

I started having issues with playback in my Prime account on Prime day. Wrote it off to heavy traffic. Since then, I’ve contacted support multiple times and worked my way up to a supervisor who had me remove Prime, restart my router, reboot the whole system and add Prime over while she did stuff in the background. None of that worked. She believes that there is a hardware issue on the Roku end, but since I have a Premier, I don’t qualify for tech support. I’m looking for ideas besides giving up Prime and the videos I’ve purchased or giving up my Roku and switching to a new device. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Amazon prime issues

I just received an update to the Prime Video app on my Streaming Stick+ today.  Perhaps it is meant to address the problem you are having.

The new version required me to re-link to my Prime account.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos