Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audreane20
Level 7

Amazon music. I want amazon music on my Roku tv but the app isn’t even showing up

Jump to solution

#amazonmusic #Roku # Canada

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Amazon music. I want amazon music on my Roku tv but the app isn’t even showing up

Jump to solution

Saw your post, @Audreane20.

Currently, Amazon Music is only available in the US region. Channels are developed by each service provider themselves. You'll want to contact Amazon Music support to see if they have any plans to develop and offer a channel for their service on the Roku platform.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,

Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Amazon music. I want amazon music on my Roku tv but the app isn’t even showing up

Jump to solution

Saw your post, @Audreane20.

Currently, Amazon Music is only available in the US region. Channels are developed by each service provider themselves. You'll want to contact Amazon Music support to see if they have any plans to develop and offer a channel for their service on the Roku platform.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,

Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos