Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meester
Level 7

Re: Amazon Prime Video and Audio Not Working

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem, since 10/2. Current version is 9.3.0. Have removed channel, re-botted, re-installed channel. Screen goes black when we try to load Prime Video. 

0 Kudos
88-keys
Level 8

Re: Amazon Prime stopped working yesterday, 10/2 on my Roku Express+. ???

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. Every few months Prime stops working. I wish we could get a permanent fix.

0 Kudos
coppernikle
Level 9

Re: Another Roku "update"?

Jump to solution

Thanks, StreamerUser...but it's already at 9.3.0...

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

Jump to solution

Checked and tested the Prime app (11.4.2020090921) on my Express+ (3910) with 9.3.0-4194 connected via composite and can confirm the stuck loading logo/flashing behavior.

When connecting via HDMI Prime loads/streams correctly.

All other apps tested fine (loaded streams/ads etc).

Definitely use the app feedback: options (*)/ give us feedback/ channel failed to launch/load/start as well as contact Amazon:

email:  aiv-roku-feedback@amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us

https://www.amazonforum.com/s/prime-video

aromkee
Level 7

Re: Amazon Prime Video and Audio Not Working

Jump to solution

My system says it will update from version 9.3.0.4194 to version 9.3.0.4194

0 Kudos
jacobjc
Level 8

Jump to solution

I'm not sure what Amazon would have to do with it, as the Amazon Prime channel worked fine before the update. I will try to post the problem to another thread, but this thread is labeled as appropriate for channel issues, so I'm not sure where else to post it. If Roku is made aware of the problem, it doesn't seem that it should matter by which thread they were made aware. 

jacobjc
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks for the links. 

0 Kudos
jacobjc
Level 8

Amazon Prime not working on Express+ composite output.

Jump to solution

The Amazon Prime channel is not working on the Roku Express+ composite output. It was suggested that I notify Amazon, which I've done, but it's hard to believe that it's an Amazon problem as the app worked fine before a recent Roku firmware update. 

coppernikle
Level 9

Jump to solution

Will try all, StreamerUser--*thank you!*

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Amazon Prime not working on Express+ composite output.

Jump to solution

Getting lots of these complaints in the last couple of days.  It looks like the update to Roku operating software version 9.4 from 9.3 has messed with composite output on the Express+ (only model in the current product line with composite output capabilities).

It's not clear at this point if this is a bug the Roku will have to fix in their software, or whether there is something the channel programmers will have to change in their apps.  This pretty much came to light over the weekend, so the folks at Roku that need to work on this may not be getting to it until Monday.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."