Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Amazon Prime prompts to delete channels

I have been using a Roku Streaming stick since September 2018 and a Roku Ultra since January 2019 and have had no issues with Amazon Prime until recently. When attempting to watch Prime on the streaming stick, It will work fine then I go into another app and then when trying to access Prime again the device is telling me I need to delete channels to allow it to load. We do not have much more channels to delete. I have done all the checking for updates on both the prime channel and the device and all is current, I have cleared the cache and even deleted the prime app and re-installed and still the same issue and performed a system shut down and restart. I have not performed a factory reset on the streaming stick for fear that because of AT&T's ongoing dispute with Roku that the AT&T TV Now app could not be re-installed if it was removed due to a factory reset. The Ultra does not have this issue with Prime. Has anyone else encountered this issue and if so were you able to resolve it ?? 

0 Kudos