Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rk52
Reel Rookie

Re: Amazon Prime not working on Streambar

I have two Roku devices. Last week I was unable to get the Prime Video app to work on either of them. I have deleted the app, restarted the device, and added the app back. I have cleared the cache, I have used the Factory reset. Nothing is working. Network signal strength is excellent on both devices. Prime account is active.

I cannot get to the page with the code on it. My screen just stays on prime video until about 5 minutes then takes me to a page where I can see the weblink for /videohelp or /mytv

I have spent an hour with Amazon chat and an hour with phone help to no avail!

It did not work however when the prime video page blinked and went to the page to get help in several languages using web addresses a page came up with the code.

I was able to get the app to properly load and for that day I had prime video. After a couple days I clicked app again to watch something and it had reverted back to the blink page then to the web help page and that all she rode!!!

So now I am back to square one.

I have read comment after comment on Amazon as well as here at Roku and have not found the solution.

Roku Ultra 4660X

Serial YJOOEC43909

Sofware 11.0.0 build 4193-46

Device ID CK378E439039

Prime Video: 

Version 14.0 build 2022032210

I used the "5 plus 5" and it sent a message.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you have not already, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MK46
Reel Rookie

reply from MK46 about this issue

Roku device  9101R2 ROKU Streambar Pro

Serial # YL0095853794

Device ID 3K6189853794

Software Version 11.0.0 build 4193-95

Specific Channel  prime video

Version/Build  14.0 build 2022032210

Tracker ID 94-246-986

Thanks for referral

0 Kudos
jbalfour

I have had this same problem on four different Rokus. The latest version of Prime Video appears to have fixed it for me. Version 14.0 build 2022061316

0 Kudos
rk52
Reel Rookie

@jbalfourPrime video finally loaded the code page and I was able to get Prime on both tv's.

I don't know what happened to make it work but I sure am happy with it!

Thanks for your message.

0 Kudos