Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BladeHOJ
Level 7

Amazon Prime not streaming next episode

When Amazon prime tries to play the next episode of a show i get an error saying "We are unable to play your video at this time. Please try again later". Of course no matter how long I wait it will not start.  I then go to another show (like another season of the same show), start an episode there. Then stop and go back to previous season/episode then it works until it tries to start the next episode, then the same thing happens. I've tried uninstalling Amazon and restarting the TV. Everything Is up to date.  I am using a TLC TV.  Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Amazon Prime not streaming next episode

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

I'd like to gather some more information and details to take a closer look. Please send me a PM with the following information:

- Your Roku account email address
- Your Roku TV serial number from Settings>System>About and the Roku TV manufacturer model #. 
- Provide specific details about each piece of content that you observe the issue with. Please include exactly where/how you access the content inside the Amazon Prime Video channel, and the text of any error messages you see displaying on screen.
- Also, please attempt to play an affected content title once more, and when you receive an error message, press the following sequence on your Roku TV remote to generate an issue report tracker ID: Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times quickly. Including this ID in your message will also be very helpful when investigating. 

Thanks,
Danny
Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JookieJoon
Level 7

Re: Amazon Prime not streaming next episode

Are there issues for Roku users and Prime? Playback just stopped working. Roku channel doesn't have these issues, just Amz Prime.
Thank!!
0 Kudos