Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ENIGMACODE
Level 7

Amazon Prime not loading libraries

Hi Gang

I have a large library of movies on Amazon. When I try to bring up the 'Movie Library Icons' I only get about a 1/4 of them. I've tried re-booting many times - nothing will bring them back. I also have the same problem on two different roku's: The same 'missing' Movie Icons (they don't come back). Thus I have no way of seeing what's in my Amazon Library. Any ideas?

Thank You
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Monkeybunny
Level 7

Amazon Prime not loading libraries

My Amazon Prime isn't loading my libraries completely. There are over 40 movies in my personal collection that I don't have access to right now. I've tried deregistering my device and reregistering. I've tried a system restart, twice. I've tried resetting my wifi connection. Nothing seems to work.
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Re: Amazon Prime not loading libraries

Delete Channel.  Reboot Roku  + Router.  Re-add Channel.

It would also help if you would post your Model # and serial number (Settings > System > About).
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
Lovebug11768
Level 7

Re: Amazon Prime not loading libraries

I am having the same problem. Tried deleting the channel, rebooting ROKU and router, adding channel again. Did not fix the problem ☹️
Model 4630x
Serial YROO7V446124
0 Kudos