Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TwoKay
Reel Rookie

Re: Amazon Prime on Roku...

Four Stalags to the left of 17. Brilliant!

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Amazon Prime on Roku...

@Michelle3 wrote:

@atc98092 wrote:

Hogan's Heroes was an American TV situation comedy from 1965-71. It was based in a German WWII POW camp named Stalag 13. The lead character was American Army Air Corp Colonel Robert E. Hogan (played by Bob Crane) who actually ran a secret spy operation from within the POW camp.

As I said, it was a comedy and really poked fun at Germany during WWII. Here's the Wiki page about it.

Is there a production company and a distributor of that show in specifications?

~Jordan

Oh boy, me from almost two years ago…..obviously I’ve seen some episodes of Hogan’s Heroes before, believe it or not, so let me answer my own obvious question:

Hogan’s Heroes originally aired on CBS from 1965-71, and was produced by Bing Crosby Productions, in association with CBS Television Productions.  The sixth and last season of the series from 1970-71 was co-produced by Bob Crane Enterprises. Not sure when it entered syndication (I’m guessing it was shortly after the series ended), but the series, along with most TV series co-produced by CBS’ in-house TV production division, was distributed by CBS Enterprises, which was a syndication division later renamed to Viacom in the same year the series ended.  Viacom bought out Paramount Pictures in 1994, then it bought out King World Entertainment and CBS Corporation in 2000, and since the latter year, Viacom’s syndication division was folded into Paramount’s syndication division, Paramount Domestic Television, which later became CBS/Paramount Television in 2006, then merged with King World Entertainment into CBS Television Distribution in 2007, and is now known as CBS Media Ventures since 2020.  Viacom, on the other hand, was split into two companies in late 2005, which were the second incarnations of CBS Corporation and Viacom; both were later merged in late 2019 into ViacomCBS, which is now known as Paramount Global since the spring of this year.

Now that should be it!  
- Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos