Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rod2
Level 7

Amazon Prime - cannot sign in or see my saved movies

Newbie post. Pardon my confusion.

I have an Amazon Prime membership. We watch Amazon Prime all the time on our TV upstairs, which is a Samsung Smart TV and does NOT use a Roku to access Amazon. Works fine, and we have a watchlist for TV shows AND movies.

I watch TV via a Roku on another TV, downstairs. I have the Amazon Prime channel via the Roku. When I launch it, my TV show watchlist is partially listed, its as if it sort of knows who I am... but my movie list is nowhere to be seen. 

I cannot sign in anywhere, I can only "begin trial membership", which seems to indicate Roku does NOT know I already have an Amazon Prime Membership, and wants me to register for a trial.

Conversely, our Netflix and Hulu channels on the Roku, are identical to the channel on the Samsung Smart TV without the Roku.. the same shows and movies and watchlists show up on both TVs. Only the Amazon Prime channel on the Roku is different.

What is going on here? Anybody know?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 16

Re: Amazon Prime - cannot sign in or see my saved movies

What model Roku? And besides a name the model number would be helpful. You can find that on the System/About menu.
Just opened the channel, and under the Settings menu there is a link to deregister your device. If you do that, you should be able to register it again.
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos