Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TQG

Amazon Prime and Thursday Night Football

Jump to solution
Hi gang- new to streaming.

I can watch TNF through my Prime app on my phone but cannot find the game through the prime app on my Roku. Ideas??
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Amazon Prime and Thursday Night Football

Jump to solution

@ErnestIII 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It's possible that the channel does not support your older Roku device. We would recommend reaching out to the channel provider for more information about what devices that channel supports. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
ErnestIII

Jump to solution

I know your question is over a year old, but I am encountering the same issue.  It looks like somehow Amazon Prime Thursday Night Football doesn't show up on my Roku model 1.  It does on my phone and my newer model Roku in a different room.  Not sure how the Roku model has anything to do with it, but that's what I am seeing. Is/was your Roku an older model also?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ErnestIII 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It's possible that the channel does not support your older Roku device. We would recommend reaching out to the channel provider for more information about what devices that channel supports. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jay80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The issue I'm having is I can only watch it live, can't pause, rewind, or start from begin.... Contacted Amazon and said my roku does not support these features on TNF?

0 Kudos
Scottwold

Jump to solution

I have the same issue

0 Kudos
Jay80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is really pissing me off. Both my smart tv's are older and can't download Amazon Video.  Really don't feel like upgrading my roku sticks as the work fine otherwise.  Amazon sucks

0 Kudos