Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Re: Amazon Prime Video

Jump to solution

@Jiga wrote:

same issue with me in Australia.

I'm making a guess, but it's likely that Amazon isn't supporting Roku devices in your country. They may offer Prime there, but they have to authorize their Roku app for that country. It sounds like Amazon hasn't done that. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Jiga  Thanks for reaching out! 

As @atc98092 mentioned, Amazon has not currently made the Amazon Prime Video channel available in your location on the Roku platform. Each channel provider determines the locations in which their channel is available in the Roku Channel Store. We'd recommend reaching out to Amazon Prime support to inquire further and share your interest in seeing Prime Video available on Roku in your location. 

We're always looking to expand our presence, and appreciate you getting in touch!  

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
grahamh
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks everybody who replied to my question. I've reluctantly switched my Prime viewing to phone via Chromecast.

0 Kudos