Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jumper
Level 7

Re: Amazon Prime Video not working on TCL Roku TV

I am having the same problems, I cant get into prime video.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jumper
Level 7

I get exited to Roku home. Why?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
old_doc
Level 7

I have had the problem the last few weeks of watching a series on Prime Video and suddenly getting an inadequate band width message. I checked my broadband speed in the room the Roku TV is in and it was 113MBPS. I chatted with a Prime person and did all the things like removing Prime, rebooting the TV and putting Prime back on and the problem persisted. Every other APP like Netflix works perfectly. My firmware is up to date. This has to be a problem at Amazon but they refuse to acknowledge or fix it. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@old doc 

Thanks for reaching out. Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your device from Settings>System>About. We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. 

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos