Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
blade_005
Level 13

Re: Roku tv not showing the thumbnail pictures

@Etaggart wrote:

I have the same issue.  It seems to happen when I exit from watching antenna.  If I launch another app and exit they come back.   Seems like a bug.  

TCL 55P605

Roku 7103X  v9.2.0 build 4502-30

I will have to try the enter another app and exit back out next time it occurs. It does not happen often, but I have found doing a SYSTEM RESTART from the Roku menu system corrects the issue.

TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
0 Kudos
Highlighted
R0ku2019
Level 7

Same thing here. About once a week the thumbnails stop working and I have to do a system restart. Pretty annoying for sure

Highlighted
dgeldred
Level 7

I have a LG smart Roku TV, I was having the same issue, and I just unplugged the TV waited 5 minutes and the thumbnail pics came back....surprised. Thanks for the initial input,

Don

0 Kudos
Highlighted
blade_005
Level 13

@dgeldred wrote:

I have a LG smart Roku TV, I was having the same issue, and I just unplugged the TV waited 5 minutes and the thumbnail pics came back....surprised. Thanks for the initial input,

Don

A selection of SETTINGS - SYSTEM - POWER - SYSTEM RESTART - RESTART from the Roku OS should accomplish the same thing without having to unplug TV and wait 5 minutes.

TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
0 Kudos