Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Amazon Prime Models Supported

Jump to solution

@Pekkle   Did you try turning off 1-touch play on the Roku (Under Home->Settings->System->Control other devices), or turn off HDMI-CEC on the TV? (Depending on the TV brand, HDMI-CEC may have a different name like "anynet".)

0 Kudos
Fr3d

Re: Amazon Prime Video no longer available on this Roku model?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I just tried to use my Roku LT and it required updating. When my Roku LT updated, I got the message that Amazon prime was no longer available on this Roku model. So I searched and ended up here. I clicked on the link below and got a "special, discounted" offer for a Roku Express for $19.99. The Roku Express is available locally at Best Buy, Target, and Lowes for $18.99 so this "special" offer is $1 more than local store prices. This is not good.  Can I work with someone to get a real discount on the express HD or express 4k model for having owned an LT?

Thank you for considering this...

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Fr3d

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku LT is a device that is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gelun

Jump to solution

I could use some help with this issue.  My serial number is: 16C1AX031839

Thank you!

0 Kudos
MotherMary99
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got a new Express 4K+, but I still get the message to get ANY new Roku streaming player.  Now what?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MotherMary99

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MotherMary99
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Here is the message when I click on Prime Video:

"Prime Video is no longer available on this Roku model.  To keep enjoying Prime Video along with all of its newest features and functionality, get any new Roku streaming player at Roku.com."

I have a new Roku Express 4K+, but I still cannot access Prime Video.  I've seen that I am not the only one with this problem.  I still get it on my Roku TV and on an older Roku in my bedroom, but I'm still unable to get it on my NEW Roku device.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MotherMary99

Thanks for the post.

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tammy1968

Jump to solution

I am getting charged for amazon prime and I want to cancel it.

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tammy1968, we're here to help out! It seems that you are wanting to cancel your Amazon Prime membership. We'll be reaching out to you directly here on The Roku Community to pull up your details and assist you further with this request. You can also always check out our website as well, https://my.roku.com/index, that allows you to manage your active subscriptions. Please keep an eye out in your inbox for a message from us, and if you have any problems finding it, let us know.

0 Kudos