Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is Amazon no longer going to support the Prime Video app on certain Roku devices as of 11/1/21

Jump to solution

Well I have three old Roku players and I was only able to purchase two of the new ones from the link from Amazon.  No one at Roku can help me....just get transferred around an around.  If Roku wants me to keep me as a customer, they best help me buy the third one for the discounted price of $10 or I will sell the two upgrades I purchased probably for more than what I paid for them...and cut the cord to Roku and go with another streaming device.  Roku...you keep treating customers like this and your company will go down the tubes.

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Is Amazon no longer going to support the Prime Video app on certain Roku devices as of 11/1/21

Jump to solution

@West_Coaster wrote:

Well I have three old Roku players and I was only able to purchase two of the new ones from the link from Amazon.  No one at Roku can help me....just get transferred around an around.  If Roku wants me to keep me as a customer, they best help me buy the third one for the discounted price of $10 or I will sell the two upgrades I purchased probably for more than what I paid for them...and cut the cord to Roku and go with another streaming device.  Roku...you keep treating customers like this and your company will go down the tubes.

Perhaps you can message @RokuDanny-R  or @RokuMary-F  or @RokuKariza-D  and one of them may be able to assist you.

0 Kudos
Cudchewer35
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Okay, what happened to the express 4K+ that was showing as an offer yesterday?  I tried to order and cart was empty.  Now all that is offered is the premier for $10 more.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Cudchewer35 

Use https://my.roku.com/upgrade/prime-exclusive-upgrade/details  for the $10 Express offer

Try https://my.roku.com/upgrade/   for upgrade offers otherwise

0 Kudos
karensg1

Jump to solution

I am still getting the same higher price...cheapest one is the Premier at 19.99.  I understand that Roku is aware of this though, so I will keep checking back.

0 Kudos
Jakolp

Jump to solution

You really don't need to be rude in your response.

0 Kudos
ekrdouglas

Re: prime not working on some roku units

Jump to solution

Have you used the new one.  It looks like the old one I now have but it doesn't specifically state it will work with Amazon Prime after November, so I am hesitant to buy it. 

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: prime not working on some roku units

Jump to solution

@ekrdouglas 

Any currently available model will be good for many years to come, so dont worry about not having access to Prime after November 1st.

0 Kudos
VermonTom

Jump to solution

can you suggest the best ROKU streaming stick to replace my 3500X?

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@VermonTom 

There is only one current stick model:  the $40 Streaming Stick+ (3810) - Best Buy sells a version that comes with headphones.

However, if you dont need a stick, consider the $30 Express 4K+ (3941)  - not the Express 4K (3940) from Walmart.

Check https://my.roku.com/upgrade/  for special deals just for you (dont take a regular Express if offered).

0 Kudos