Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill2021
Level 7

Amazon Prime Video locks up 05-31-2021

Jump to solution

Tracker ID 70-216-959
Model: 4230X Roku 3
Serial#: 6325AL221870
software 10.0 build 4195-04

Tried all the remove/add/update/reset suggestions

Please help

Posted as a new topic as i didnt see any similar reports in this month

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill2021
Level 7

Re: Amazon Prime Video locks up 05-31-2021

Jump to solution

Update - used Setting/Restore Factory Defaults, then re entered all netflix/amazon data and re paired the remote, now its running

During the process it issued the bogus warning about needing a memory chip in the roku

However, it continued on and loaded Prime, 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
lisacwms
Level 9

Re: Apps won't open

Jump to solution

version 10.0 build 4195 prime video and netflexwont open removed app and restored no difference..

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Prime Video locks up 05-31-2021

Jump to solution

Hi @Bill2021,

Thanks for posting and bringing this to our attention.

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into and for us to check this for you.

Does the issue only occur on Amazon Prime videos or all channels on your Roku device and could you please verify if you getting any error messages/codes when you are trying to access the channel in your Roku device?

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
lisacwms
Level 9

Re: Prime Video locks up 05-31-2021

Jump to solution

I unplugged my TV for 60 seconds.. replugged it and wthen was abl to launch Prim video app and Netflix app..simple.. smh.. For the record I have a Hirense Roktu TV 32" with apps.. Hop that helps someone,..

0 Kudos
lisacwms
Level 9

Jump to solution

I unplugged my tv for 60 seconds.. replugged problem solved.. lol

0 Kudos
Bill2021
Level 7

Jump to solution

Update - used Setting/Restore Factory Defaults, then re entered all netflix/amazon data and re paired the remote, now its running

During the process it issued the bogus warning about needing a memory chip in the roku

However, it continued on and loaded Prime, 

0 Kudos