Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JJacks61
Level 8

Re: Amazon Prime Video Trouble

Jump to solution

I've tried that twice. Still didn't resolve the issue for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Konjaku
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sweet mysteries of life. I've done nothing about the issue, while considering the suggestion to delete the app and reinstall, cuz it'd seem to require making a list of my watchlist, and making sure I wasn't billed for a re-installed period b4 my current bill cycle expired. All that said, for at least one day the problem has disappeared. Not a fan of conspiracy theories, but seems other comments make it clear this is an issue with Prime access via Roku streaming and not the Amazon stick. It's the Hollydaze shopping period dontchaknow. Problems with Roku?  Get an Amazon device. Gotta say tho, we have Spectrum cable which has its own issues with lapses in service, so may be another contributing factor.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
me4
Level 8

Jump to solution

If you reinstall, all you need to do is sign in again with your password.  Your watch list, etc. is saved.  You will not be re-billed for anything. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
TyY
Level 7

Jump to solution

The thing about this is that I have the Roku streaming stick and don't have the problem.  If it was the app, wouldn't it be a problem on all the devices?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
marks3
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the Roku streaming stick and do have the problems like TyY has indicated. Intermittent response with the remote and the inability to effectively move around with it.  I also get a whole string of things to watch showing along the bottom half of the screen.  They come on just when the show is nearing the end and it messes up the viewing experience.  Looks like I will try the delete and reinstall solution.

0 Kudos