Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atc98092
Level 16

Re: Prime Video

Jump to solution

@Tejonadh wrote:
Iam unable to add Amazon prime app.on my device in india.is it possible or not? Please specify and rectify the same.

Not every service is available in every country. Even if that service (such as Prime Video) is available in that country, it might not be available on a Roku device. The service provider/channel developer is who determines which geographic region an channel is available. There's nothing Roku can do to make it work. You need to contact Amazon and ask them.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
userXXXX
Level 7

Re: Prime Video will not forward without losing picture and stalling

Jump to solution

I am using it on a Roku 2450X. Been going on for months.

WHY can't this be fixed? Is this a food fight between Roku and Amazon firestick? Why are consumers not being given more information about this.

0 Kudos
BS49392
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having this problem on my TCL ROKU TV.  Prime Video won't load.....last 48 hours.  What might the problem be this time?

0 Kudos
Dale2
Level 7

Jump to solution

prime video is doing the same thing as reported in October, I have both a Roku Premiere and a Sharp Roku TV, both stopped being able to down load/view shows. Amazon has made some changes. Any chance you two could get together and make this work? Thanks

0 Kudos
Penfo1d
Level 7

Jump to solution

Is broke on my tv as well.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

Working fine on my Ultra and Premiere. The Stick is in my suitcase for travel, so haven't tried it for a while. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos