Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atc98092
Level 16

Re: Prime Video

Jump to solution

@Csf wrote:
Was on the phone an hour with amazon prime. After going through everything they finally told me it was a problem with Roku. Any updates to report?

Nope, they're passing the buck. The problem isn't on the Roku side. None of my boxes have received any updates since the last time I used Prime video (two days ago), so the problem is with Prime. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
deke40
Level 9

Jump to solution

This comment came from downdector.com:

"I just chatted with Amazon Prime and was told that it is a problem on Amazon Prime's side that they are working to fix the problem. It seems to be with Roku devices, but he said it is not a Roku problem; it is an Amazon problem."

Aavidrose
Level 7

Jump to solution
I talked to Amazon customer service today and they said the update they pushed in the wee hours of Monday morning does not include support for Roku 3.
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

@Aavidrose wrote:
I talked to Amazon customer service today and they said the update they pushed in the wee hours of Monday morning does not include support for Roku 3.

They broke more than that. It isn't working on any of my Roku devices. But at least they acknowledged that it was something they pushed out this morning. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
DubLVision
Level 7

Jump to solution
Mine is finally working again (Roku 3)...I had completely factory reset everything so I had to reregister my device but I was able to hop back in just now and get back to my streaming.
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

Just checked my Roku TV and it too is working again. 

Dan
0 Kudos
HollyTV
Level 8

Jump to solution

Just got it running again, Had to register my tv. Just did same last week b/f I could watch anything, Anyway, all ok on my tv as of 5 minutes ago.

0 Kudos
deke40
Level 9

Jump to solution

All of mine are now functioning properly.

0 Kudos
Csf
Level 7

Jump to solution
Yes mine came up and I was able to sign in.
0 Kudos
Tejonadh
Level 7

Jump to solution
Iam unable to add Amazon prime app.on my device in india.is it possible or not? Please specify and rectify the same.
0 Kudos