Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flowerpower
Level 9

Re: Amazon Prime Video No Longer Works

Your solution implies that you have an HDMI device to plug into to begin with. I don't think any of we AV users do, hence the reason for this post :-)

0 Kudos
tfaiers
Level 7

I can also confirm that using an HDMI to SCART adapter as the TV does not have HDMI then allows the video to work whilst it does not directly through the composite connection.

0 Kudos
psychologiste
Level 7

@vadkufl   Wondering if you tried this and if it worked.  Also, I think one would need and HDMI to AV converter.  When I tried that for a DVD player I bought, it did NOT work.  So, if you got it to work, what brand and type of converter did you get and where did you get it?

0 Kudos
tfaiers
Level 7

Search for ASIN number B073XHK6RY on Amazon.co.uk, this worked absolutely fine for HDMI to SCART.

0 Kudos
Sinnerfly
Level 7

Whatever they did it works fine as if today. Thanks guys

flowerpower
Level 9

Yes, Amazon fixed it!  It works!

0 Kudos
gallman1969
Level 8

Are we able to confirm this was an Amazon issue and not a Roku issue?  It would be nice to know I can rely on the Roku and not have to switch to a different streaming device.  Also, my Roku is hooked up to my tube tv (Flower you may want to read my prior post again) so I am/was in the same boat with everyone else who is using the AV connection to a tube tv. I, like everyone else, came here to try to find a solution to the cause of the issue and thought I'd share with the community what I found out to see if anyone, especially ROKU would chime in on this topic with a possible solution.  Quite clear ROKU did not :-( but other did and that is good.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

The issue for this thread has been resolved.

If you are experiencing an issue, please feel free to search for another thread related to your issue, or if no thread exists, you are more than welcome to create a new thread addressing the issue you are experiencing.

We will be closing out this thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos