Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Roku won't save amazon prime login information

Jump to solution

This is happening to me as well

Highlighted
Level 8

Prime Video not staying logged in

Jump to solution

I’ve had an issue the past few days that Amazon Prime Video is not staying logged in. I’m having to re-register my device every day. I tried unplugging the Roku device, deleting and reinstalling the Amazon app, un-registering the device through Amazon and re-registering. Nothing has worked so far. Does anyone have a solution?

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Prime Video not staying logged in

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Tired of having to get my phone and log into Amazon for tv to enter my code. I know the app has been upgraded to include being able to add users and you can skip intros but having to log in each time is not great. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I should also add the the Roku device still shows up as registered in Prime, but the Roku says it’s signed out and asks me to sign in again. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Having the same issue!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Happening to me too

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

@Trulytracy wrote:

I have to re-activate amazon prime on my new Roku every time I try to watch it.  I have never had this issue before, Help!

Contact Amazon Prime directly to find  out why it's happening. Roku is just a host for streaming apps but it doesn't have anything to do with apps they host. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Prime Video now making me reauthenticate daily.

Jump to solution

Amazon Prime Video started making me re-login about two weeks ago, that was fine, but then it began to force the re-authentication process every day, every other day at the most. I have tried everything, reinstalling the app, checking for latest versions, Roku updates, Roku restarts, even combining these in multiple ways. This may be related to a new version of Amazon's app? It also no longer correctly tracks the episodes of series I have watched, but did up until this new situation developed. I even tried deleting all devices on Amazon and reauthenticating them all. That lasted 24 hours, maybe, but still no tracking of my episodes, either. Is anyone else having this problem? Does Roku need to rell Amazon about this problem? What really can be done? It seems to be specific app functionality at issue, here.

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Amazon Prime Video Login Issue

Jump to solution

I have contacted Prime about this at least 4 times. They say they have a "trouble ticket" on it. They said they would let me know when it is fixed, but I have heard nothing.  The problem continues every day.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Prime Video now making me reauthenticate daily.

Jump to solution

I'm having the same sign in issues on both my Roku Ultra and Express+.  Hopefully you get a response from support soon.