Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Amazon Prime Video Login Issue

Jump to solution

AMAZON PRIME VIDEO NO LONGER BOOTS ON ROKU!!!! Returns to home screen. Did all the above!  Also logged in and out on PC.  Checked devices, all approved.

Removed and reinstalled APP, no joy.  Restarted device: power off, delay, power on.  Pulled app.  Reinstalled.  NO JOY!!!

Y’all really Screwed the pooch on this build, @ROKU. Have to replace you with Chrome or Fire. And letting Amazon know ASAP so they don’t pay your fees.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same problem. App will not load at all. Problem continues after the prescribed uninstall, reset, reinstall. Having problems with other apps as well, where they suddenly lost my login information. Feels like something wonky with Roku.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

IT IS FIXED, JUST LIKE MAGIC!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku won't save amazon prime login information

Jump to solution

I have to re-activate amazon prime on my new Roku every time I try to watch it.  I have never had this issue before, Help!

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Those suggested solution steps do not fix the problem.  I have tried them more than once.  This happened after recent changes to Amazon Prime Video service where they added the ability to have multiple profiles.  I have tried every possible combination of removing/reinstalling/reregistering the device on both the Roku side and Amazon side except a factory reset.  Will try that next but suspect its a waste of time.  There is a problem with the Roku device, the Amazon Prime Video channel, or something wrong on Amazon's side.  It is broken right now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

And still I see no way to contact Roku. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

[post edited]

Worked for me in Dec 2019 for a billing issue.  Don't get your hopes up with a tech issue though, even my billing issue took a month to resolve.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku won't save amazon prime login information

Jump to solution

I have the same problem - is it a roku or an amazon prime video issue???

Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Roku won't save amazon prime login information

Jump to solution

No one seems to know what the problem is but it's happening for a lot of us. I have four different models of Rokus, ranging from three months to six years old, and it's happening on all of them. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

It is NOT a Roku problem.  The problem is with Amazon Prime.  I have the same problem on my LG Smart TV.  If the problem is with Roku, why do all of the other apps, Netflix, Hulu, etc work fine?