Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elmer_Fudd_Gant
Level 9

Amazon Prime App issues when ever going back, replay, rewind

Jump to solution

whenever I hit the reply button or try to go back 30 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes ... whatever... and then hit play the content will seem to get stuck repeating the same second of content over and over for a minute or two before locking in and playing.  If I pause it after the rewind and then wait 30+ seconds ... I can bypass the repeat nonsense.  But neither way is friendly.  This is on RokuTVs and a Roku Ultra.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Amazon Prime App issues when ever going back, replay, rewind

Jump to solution

@Elmer_Fudd_Gant 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Amazon Prime Video support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Amazon Prime App issues when ever going back, replay, rewind

Jump to solution

@Elmer_Fudd_Gant 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Amazon Prime Video support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos